DO YOU DELIVER?
- Yes, our delivery truck is on the road every day.
- We do all the local deliveries ourselves from Halifax to Yarmouth and beyond. If you are outside our delivery area, we can get you a custom freight quote by MBW, FedEx or Armour.
- You just need to contact us the way you prefer: Order online, give us a call, email us, text us or simply stop by! If you don't see what you need on our website, we might have it in stock at the yard.
- We try to deliver your order fast and at a convenient time for you, whether it is on the same day, the next day or even the following week.
- No permit is required to purchase a tank.
- Two-compartment tanks are not currently required in Nova Scotia, but they are recommended because they reduce solids carry-over to the disposal field.
- All residential septic tanks are required to have an effluent filter.
- The minimum capacity required for a septic tank is 2800 L for dwellings. Many factors are involved in determining the size required.
- The treatment as well as the disposal of on-site sewage is regulated by the province of Nova Scotia. A trained and certified person is required to perform these duties.
- There is no standard size culvert for a driveway but there is minimum size. Unless warranted by specific conditions as determined by TIR staff, pipe size for a new culvert installation shall be a minimum of 450mm ( 18" ), smooth inside wall diameter, double walled smooth interior, High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) pipe. The HDPE pipe shall be Highway Grade conforming to CSA-B182.8 having a minimum stiffness of 320 kpa
- PVC stands for polyvinyl chloride; it is a material used for various types of pipe: gravity fed pipe, pressure pipe, sewer pipe, or water pipe. It's become a common replacement for metal piping. There are different types and sizes of PVC pipes. For example, a 4" PVC gravity fed sewer pipe is different from a 4" PVC SDR-26 pressure pipe. Although both seem to be of the same dimension, they are actually very different in sizes. The pipes won't fit one another and the connections will be too loose and therefore ineffective. To help you make the correct purchase, PVC pipes have their schedule and pounds per square inch (PSI) rating printed on the side.
Returns must have prior approval.
If you have a product to be returned, you must call or email first.
Products may be returned within 30 days of invoiced date for a refund (excluding shipping/handling charges)
All returned merchandise must be returned in the condition it arrived including all paperwork in order to receive a refund, credit, or replacement item.
There will be no refunds on products that have been used.
Return shipping charges must be prepaid and are not refundable.
Should you choose a refund, we will either credit the cost of the merchandise according to your method of payment or mail you a refund check.
Any items returned or any orders cancelled will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
The restocking fee is waived on any items exchanged or returned due to mistakes made by Corkums’, during the sale, processing, and handling of the order.
Special ordered items are not returnable.
If, for any reason, this return policy is not adhered to, Corkums’ will not be responsible for issuing any credits or refunds.
Returns and exchanges are accepted only for items purchased from Corkums’
AUTHORIZED RETURNS SHOULD BE SENT TO:
Corkums Pipe & Culvert Inc.,
272 Windermere Road
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
For a faster response time please submit any cancellation by calling 902-538-8066
Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order, providing your order has not been charged and/or shipped out.
Cancellations must contain the following: First name, last name, order number, and e-mail address.
In the event that a cancellation was submitted and your order was shipped out after, you will need to follow the procedures listed in the Refund/Exchange Policy.